View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008, 09:25 PM
ToiletDuck
Che Guevara

Joined APC: Aug 2005

Originally Posted by freezingflyboy View Post
There you have it folks, Toilet is the end all be all in advice on how YOU should spend YOUR money. Thanks for the investment and fiscal responsibility lecture dad. How's your XJT stock doing by the way?
It's an extremely volatile stock so when day trading it's been a real blessing. So doing quite well thanks. Secondly the original post was in the form of a question and this is a place for open debate.

I bet that post took you like 5hrs to type with being so crippled from flying the erj. haha. Why so cranky? Can't get any from your other hand? And weren't you just all mad and shaking your fist asking why I post if not to be constructive?

And before you say something else stupid let it be noted that EVERYTHING is an investment. Also I can't seem to figure out why you keep asking about my XJT stock. I know you're rubbing those two IQ points up there together to try and take a jab at me but you do realize that's your company you're making fun of for the stock tumbling right? ANYTHING that draws funds from your account limits the earning potential that money could have. Like I said there's a reason why I have money and so many here seem to complain how they don't. I'm not saying I have a lot, but I am financially responsible and carry no balances on anything.

As far as spending $1k on Bose. Try earplugs they're free. As far as a bag goes just go to Marshalls and look at them with your own two eyes. Look for quality build. Sometimes items are simply overstocked and they have a whole pile for cheap. My quality Samsonite has held up like a champ and if I break it I get it replaced.

Last edited by ToiletDuck; 01-28-2008 at 09:42 PM.