View Single Post
Old 07-23-2020, 08:20 PM
whalesurfer
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2013

Originally Posted by Liketoflyjets View Post
Adam's prep has no secret sauce. That is to say, there is nothing for you to regurgitate and make them annoyed. He has you organize your years of experience into some stories on your own, and he tells you to read about UPS. Then he practices asking you about it. It's really that simple.

Myself and many others would have looked like damn idiots without his coaching. But it's just that, coaching, much like a personal chef and trainer. He can give you artificial deadlines and make you have urgency in being prepared to talk to him and step by step you will be forced to be ready for the interview. But, just like personal training can't lift the weights for you, neither can the prep solve the interview problem for you....it is still up to you to shine and be smart, engaging, charismatic, likable, experienced, and above all...know how to pick Casey out of a lineup :P
Perfect summary. Personally I don’t think I’d be here without his help. Others might not need any coaching at all. As always, ymmv.