Old 07-25-2020, 10:44 AM
USMCFLYR
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: FAA 'Flight Check'

Originally Posted by highfarfast View Post
I’m willing to bet not every one of the pilots that scheduled an exam with this dude knew he was unscrupulous and may have felt that had gotten a real checkride. I feel bad for those guys. Two weeks to catch up on something you may not have done in years is tough.

As to the rest of your post about people needing to read the doc (I did out of curiosity), I take these posts about come see me in my 777 as more in jest. No reason to take it seriously. You should too.
I took some of it in jest, some of it as people are uneducated about what the document actually says. Those who wrote what they wrote know which category they fall in. Many may have had real checkrides. We don’t know. I feel sorry for those that may have. They got caught up in unscrupulous actions. It is one those people that screwed their fellow pilots over. It isn’t the first time and likely won’t be the last. It is sad to say that DPEs (and evening ASIs) have been less than truthful about Their actions in the past. These positions require some faith of purpose and integrity and often the dollar overrides.