View Single Post
Old 07-26-2020, 12:08 PM
Phins2right
Banned

Joined APC: Feb 2020
Position: Gummed

Originally Posted by DALMD88FO View Post
So I was talking to my neighbor and he and some family friends had gone to get tested for COVID. Filled out the paperwork and then it got backed up so they left without being tested. They all got the news today that they tested positive. So I text that information to a buddy of mine that is a state trooper and he said that nurses at the hospital have told him that unused test kits have come in with positive test results. What the heck is going on?

Guess it's time to send some emails to congress people.
True.
If you only knew the half of the BS going on in the hospitals. RNs getting tested. Pop a + have to get re-tested until they can come back (-) then return to work. They count all the tests for one person as a positive. So if nancy the nurse needs 5 tests to clear her, they count it as 6 positives. They count PUIs as well. So any of Nancy the nurses' relations and contacts can now be counted as positives without even being tested. It goes on and on and on. The data is so corrupted now it is worthless.

Deaths? Shot in the head = china flu death. True. They are actually going back in time to re-code deaths from March-present to make them china flu deaths regardless. Why? $$$$ Its insane, it is all legal. There's more, but I leave it at that.