View Single Post
Old 07-29-2020, 10:29 AM
MasterOfPuppets
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2012
Position: 787

Originally Posted by nlrfireman View Post
Its uncomfortable to listen to it. I get it, but it needed to be quashed. I’ve been silent long enough; reading the threats and trash guys like this spew. So much so I submitted this very same question in our last town hall just to get the facts.
The arrogance and finally the threats of retaliation were it. Unfortunately this is a place where a lot of our cadets, potential new hires and our brothers and sisters who were furloughed during training come to get company info. The company stopped communicating with them. So this guy comes in here threatening retaliation and spreading BS from 11 years ago (as if he speaks for the whole UA pilot group)...Like most trolls he will go away.
Personally I don’t care what you think because ultimately it’s not your decision nor is it mine. Uniteds MEC and the company agreed to an LOA that is directly connected to SCOPE. When SCOPE is violated then United gets in trouble, when United gets in trouble they will go after the ones that caused the problem. It can’t get anymore clear in the LOA:

Paragraph 3.b states (I’ll type it out since you refuse to go read it yourself) - A united Express Carriers ability to operate aircraft under the terms of section 1 (SCOPE) is dependent on extending employment offers as required per paragraph 2 of this letter of agreement and section 1-C-1-j of the agreement.

if JO says no we won’t hire you and Mesa pilots say no we won’t hire you then you will no longer be a United Express carrier it can’t be any clearer than that.