View Single Post
Old 07-29-2020, 07:41 PM
kevin18
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2018

Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post
In the same LOA 5.a pilots must be on furlough OR notified of furlough. Next week we will have pilots notified of furlough, that is when this LOA will officially take effect.

but you are correct as of TODAY 7-29-2020 no pilot has been furloughed or notified of furlough.

I don’t really care who the company hires so long as they’re safe. This whole LOA doesn’t make a whole helluva a lot of sense to me though. Especially when you consider regional pay during the time the LOA was signed.

Why would someone want to go make regional pay when you can get a regular job that keeps you at home making the same money? You ha e zero need for experience or currency to go back to your furloughed job when they come calling. You’re literally just taking potential experience from the other regional guys who are trying to get what you’ve got.

As to why you’ve gotten some of the replies that you have, I have a theory about it. Reading your posts reads like a mafia guy rolling into a store offering protection while bullying the servers who have no say in what goes on at the store. Just my observations.