View Single Post
Old 07-30-2020, 10:36 PM
ToddChavez
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2018
Position: FL

Originally Posted by ObadiahDogberry View Post
Yep, the entire rest of the world has participated in the great American hoax. Europeans shuttered their economy and killed thousands to perpetuate some American political stunt. Xi Xingping decided to put his entire legacy and hold on power in China just for the chance to participate in that American political stunt. Trump ally Boris Johnson has decided to threaten the success of his conservative party's Brexit plan and drive the UK into its worst ever economic crisis just for the chance to join with everyone else in a political hoax designed to discredit Trump.

Regarding New York, the leadership in New York has readily admitted the nursing home thing was a mistake that they made in the early handling of the crisis. Of course right wing nut jobs are incapable of admitting and trying to learn from mistakes, so I am sure Fox and Breitbart did not know how to report that admission.
Chill.

First off, I already told you the virus is real and people are dying. That is undisputed.

Second, cite a source where CUOMO or DEBLASIO has said the nursing home mistake was a mistake and they owned it. Becuase they do, in fact, own it.

Next, I don't know WTF is going on in Europe and frankly, all I know is they have worse numbers than us. Less testing, higher death and hospitalization rates and so on. So you using Europe against my points is not helping your case.

Regarding New York, the leadership in New York has readily admitted the nursing home thing was a mistake that they made in the early handling of the crisis. Of course right wing nut jobs are incapable of admitting and trying to learn from mistakes, so I am sure Fox and Breitbart did not know how to report that admission.
I am sorry but what is wrong with you mentally? Are you so lefty deranged you cannot see that putting the most vulnerable elderly people in the same building as Corona patients is utterly stupid? I mean this is a new level of DUMB. Who could not see that coming?

I want to know your answers. Why would that even be suggested?

Or maybe it was preplanned?