View Single Post
Old 07-31-2020, 06:20 PM
Excargodog
Perennial Reserve

Joined APC: Jan 2018

Originally Posted by Downtime View Post
Yeah so none of that was an answer to my question. You even started a thread we need a plan B but have yet to provide one that vaccines aren’t the answer for half a decade or more.

so let’s talk about a couple of things one this virus if it doesn’t kill does seem to be leaving quite a bit of residual morbidity in patients so a vaccine is likely to still be far better them natural infection.

malaria and corona viruses are not the same class to AED remain theoretical at this point. Malaria actually gets worse every time you get it vaccine or natural infection. If antibody enhancement is common with COVID it will occur naturally as well.

Since we have decided we are only gonna go for a Pharma savior from this virus a vaccine is gonna have to do. We can’t keep let this rampage through the community. So you have vaccine or extremely strict Wuhan style police enforced forced quarantine style lockdown. That’s it there is no other plan so pick one and live with it.

This thread is. Not about my opinions of a Plan B - or Answering your questions about it. It’s about issues with coronavirus development. I pointed out some. Real one. Do you care to comment about them?