View Single Post
Old 08-03-2020, 06:03 AM
formerdal
Senior by choice

Joined APC: Mar 2008

Originally Posted by rcflying53 View Post
I have never seen a positive article posted from you here. That said, you aren’t posting things we already haven’t seen or know about. Why even post that? We have pilots who are seriously worried/stressed and while negative articles are all around us right now, posting them does no good. What do you think is being accomplished by doing so?

Good on volunteering. Most everyone, including myself, does some sort of outside philanthropy work. I don’t/wouldn’t ever mention it (especially in a random online forum) because it’s done to not gain kudos from or impress your peers, it’s done to be a good humanitarian to others and to better yourself inside. But, good for you to use it to show how noble you are.
Its kind of ironic, first you accuse the OP of being a disgruntled applicant and is on a vendetta because he wasn't good enough to be hired at AA. Then in the next post you go on to say he shouldn't post things like that because they stress out those pilots that were good enough to be hired. Give it a rest. Most guys are grown up enough to realize whats going on in the industry. If you get your self tied up in knots because someone posts a negative article about your airline i think it might be time to get away from these boards...Full transparency, I am at a major myself (so I get it) used to be corporate.