View Single Post
Old 08-03-2020, 07:09 AM
rcflying53
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2015

Originally Posted by formerdal View Post
Its kind of ironic, first you accuse the OP of being a disgruntled applicant and is on a vendetta because he wasn't good enough to be hired at AA. Then in the next post you go on to say he shouldn't post things like that because they stress out those pilots that were good enough to be hired. Give it a rest. Most guys are grown up enough to realize whats going on in the industry. If you get your self tied up in knots because someone posts a negative article about your airline i think it might be time to get away from these boards...Full transparency, I am at a major myself (so I get it) used to be corporate.
You say “kind of ironic” but you had to add words into what I said to make it kind of ironic. Lol

First of all, I said: “We have pilots who are seriously worried/stressed and while negative articles are all around us right now, posting them does no good.” Show me where I mention only the ones who were good enough were hired in that statement? This is in reference to pilots on the furlough chopping block, as anyone with half a brain would’ve figured I was talking about.

Second, EVERYONE who gets into this industry knows it’s a roller coaster. People who couldn’t hack it wouldn’t make it past IOE. Posting articles that just pile on the doom and gloom isn’t productive, especially articles that have been posted ALREADY on many other sites that OAL guys like yourself and the OP have no access to. Nothing you or anyone else posts here from the news is really news to us. You’re just looking for a reaction from guys (you’re getting one from me) and to try and feel better about your current situation. I get it, your airline is better than everyone else’s. So, I don’t get tied up in knots about our own pilots posting stuff, I DO when you clowns from other airlines, or that don’t work here, come to this forum to crap on AA every chance you get.

But, you got buddies here and wish us the best tho......right??