View Single Post
Old 08-04-2020, 06:32 PM
Dobbs18
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2014

Originally Posted by MEFLIGHT View Post
The most junior pilot may disagree with that, it's all perspective.
so just like with covid-19, thousands more must suffer because the jr pilot might get furloughed. Just like the 70 year old who might die so we all have to stay at home and run this economy into the ground. Look I am all for doing something to help mitigate furloughs, I just think this is a $hit deal....Its a seniority industry we all knew this when we signed up and we all knew the risks at being at the bottom(harsh I know, but true). I just think this is going to push way way more people into self furlough status aka. ZTL then was ever going to be the case initially and we have no way of holding the company accountable with the numbers now! We could have come up with a much better deal with set numbers/goal to reach. And if the company wants to say no no we can't give you furlough numbers, we'll tell them to pound sand and make them pay for all the training and furloughing cost. They are going to "furlough" now 1000s!!!! more with no monetary cost for doing so...they get the the grand-slam homerun to win the WS in the bottom of the 9th in game 7, and what do we get??? Nothing! Its the same results for us at the end of the day with or without the deal except now its going to effect way way more of us and it will happen overnight instead of being drawn out over months.