View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 11:18 AM
TerrainPullUp
New Hire

Joined APC: Mar 2020

Originally Posted by elfouquer View Post
I'd love to know when the union has ever told you to "shut up and fly." If you need to call fatigued, then call fatigued. There is no company or union culture dictating otherwise. I'd all love to hear about all the CBA or FAR violations that have personally traumatized you. Everyone to include pilots, schedulers, maintenance, training, etc is completely inundated with the ops tempo right now. Everyday a new problem pops up somewhere in the world and everyone is working as a team to try to get the job done. If you don't want to be part of that team, then go somewhere else.
You mean the recent HKG email which basically put all the blame on the pilots with no real guidance. Or the fact that they are always reactive, not proactive? How bout the fact they still are dragging their feet on the bunk situation where a super simple solution of disposable sheets has been brought up NUMEROUS times. All you get in response is "but in the 400..." Like I said there are many positive aspects of being here but there's also MANY negative things, and the old Connie attitude needs to go.