Thread: Overstaffed...
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 11:31 AM
Ratm0820
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2018

Originally Posted by Hot Dog View Post
The E-175 is pretty much a Santa Clause program, but you do have to put in the effort that’s required including on IOE. The philosophy is the same on both fleets now. The E-175 was a ball buster when it was a 121 PC ride program. I know those 3 guys and they’re all fine, that’s why they’re there and have been there for a while. They come from a generation where you have to be competent or your life depends on it.

If the snowflakes of today can’t handle those guys, then I would hope they’d call out sick before I’d put my family onboard a SkyWest jet.

“Santa clause program”... or could it be that the training has evolved and gotten better, and no longer has to be a ****ing match between the instructors and students about who knows more.. but watch out everybody. we have top gun here, king of flying metal tubes around. At the end of the day training is about safety, and just like flying out on the line, bad apples have no place in the training department where people are there to learn, get reps, and hone their skills