Thread: XOJet Hiring
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2020, 06:32 AM
Mr Hat
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jul 2011

Originally Posted by Peabody17 View Post

With respect, did you read anything on here about XOJET, or refer to the information page at https://www.airlinepilotcentral.com/...xojet_aviation before posting? The available schedules are clearly laid out.

If you need a flexible schedule with different days off each month, you can bid a Flex Schedule. It is similar to airline bidding and seniority determines if you get what you bid. If you prefer a fixed schedule, you can select from an 8/6 or 15/13. It is fairly easy to swap with someone if you need a particular week off.

If you are sick, you call in sick. You earn sick leave each year which will be used first before any vacation (if you are sick longer than your avail sick leave balance).

I highly encourage you to read the XOJET threads on APC and review the info page. Lots of answers and perspectives that would be perfect for you...
With Respect....Yes I did read that. The sick call policy wasn't laid out and normally wouldn't be. However, in this era of Covid, I would think that's important. Some companies have historically been real ball busters on things like that. As far as the schedules, great....You are on for 8/6 or 15/13. Where are you? How much are you flying, how much of it is on the ground? 8 on 6 off can mean something very different based on what company you are talking about and the kind of flying they are doing. So I was looking for the pilot side of it. Whats the job like? No need to be offended.
Enjoy your coffee sir.