View Single Post
Old 08-17-2020, 06:36 AM
Noworkallplay
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2018

[QUOTE=MX727;3111103]Look, I agree with a lot of your perspective. However, you are missing a big point here. You said we get more FC domestically, we don't, nothing changed.

Yes, FC is rarer now days, but it wasn't in 2015 and the point everyone is trying to get you to understand is we told the negotiating committee the language was problematic and they ignored us. There was no reason to add that language. No one said to build a schedule around anything such thing, but if you are on one of those flights, it was lost, even when the FC and BC fares were EXACTLY the same, as they were on that AA HKG-DFW flight at the time.

The lesson is, watch out next round. Too many people look at pay rates and then vote. It has been, is and always will be about the work rules.[/QUOTE

Ok, so fair point. Lets not mess with anything but pay rates and fix retirement. Then don't complain about what should have been done post next contract. Oh “fix retirement”. What does that mean? You ask 10 people and get 10 different answers. So if I don't get “my” idea of a fix im going to complain and throw a fit. Im going to claim we could have gotten so much more. You see the point?

Last edited by Noworkallplay; 08-17-2020 at 06:58 AM.