Old 08-24-2020, 08:53 AM
GogglesPisano
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2013
Position: On the hotel shuttle

Originally Posted by GeeWizDriver View Post
What research? Because I question your sources, you assume I “refuse the accept the research”? Again, what research? From what sources?

You have no idea what I do or do not believe with regard to Covid 19 other than the fact that the coverage and the data have been manipulated for political purpose by BOTH sides of the aisle (which is patently obvious to anybody with a shred of intellectual honesty).

But like most moral narcissists, you believe only you are smart enough to know “the truth.” So, tell me who these “centrist sources” are so we can read them too and perhaps inch closer to your superior intellect.
I wasn’t talking about COVID coverage. I was talking about media bias in general. “The News.” Reread my post.

Here is the link, although at this point I’m obviously wasting my time.

https://www.adfontesmedia.com/intro-...ia-bias-chart/

Explain how I am a "Moral Narcissist," by claiming to know "the truth." I trust the opinions of educated people who are experts in their fields. I trust reputable news sources. I avoid fringe conspiracy sources. I also expect good citizens to do their part to end this pandemic. To wear masks, wash their hands and follow CDC guidance. And to get a vaccine when one is available. If not, they can go about their lives -- as long as they don't interact with me. Same with measles.

Last edited by GogglesPisano; 08-24-2020 at 09:34 AM.