View Single Post
Old 09-04-2020, 04:22 PM
rickair7777
Prime Minister/Moderator

Joined APC: Jan 2006
Position: Engines Turn Or People Swim
Exclamation

Originally Posted by LdyAviator83 View Post
I’ve read a few hate posts on here, but I assume not everyone is satisfied because they didn’t get approved and are upset? Well, I’ve been on a 1st class special issuance for a few years. I retained OK Aviation Medical Consulting years ago and they got me approved during a very sensitive and complex time in my life. They continue to serve me bi-annually and I never worry about being grounded. Maybe those who didn’t get approved were because they had more than what they initially stated. I heard that can be an issue. Yes if you feel going to an AME or AOPA is helpful, go for it. I just know in my experience I needed help with putting my medical together and making sure it was favorable before going to my medxpress or AME. I was about to lose my job and my home. I don’t care about a few dissatisfied people. I will be forever grateful to Lisa and her company. You have my highest recommendation. People need to stop hating. Just follow your instinct. If they can help you, great. If not, good luck finding someone who can.
Originally Posted by LdyAviator83 View Post
People think OK Aviation Medical Consulting is just one person. Lisa. She has a staff that work directly at the FAA and also an AME who assists when needed. She also has sister companies with Aviation Attorneys Unite. OK Aviation Medical Consulting got me approved and continued to get me approved under a special issuance every 6 months. Don’t believe everything negative you hear. Good luck
CAUTION: This user's account appears to link to OK Aviation Medical, so this appears to be a fake positive user review of their services. Consider that in your decision making.

Last edited by rickair7777; 09-04-2020 at 05:29 PM.