Thread: IFL Group info
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2020, 08:34 AM
Braniff DC8
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2008
Position: L188
Default Interesting

I bet you wear a dress to work Hulka. I bet you NOTHING about IFL but are effectively calling those that work there losers or dead. It's a shame people like you in the industry exist always looking down on those perhaps less fortunate than yourself. I am willing to bet you're special and think so of yourself. I bet you fly for a major or a company you think is better and that no matter what, everyone you deem less than you is! We need to remind ourselves that not everyone gets to play for the Yankees and wear the pinstripes.

Do your research before you makes disparaging comments about another company and it's employees. You could have just asked. And btw, a lot of people maybe losing their jobs and need a source of income. I replied here originally to help people and on another forum as well. I have been honest about what IFL is and isn't and now you have to throw stones. What in the hell is wrong with you.

One last thing, my comments are tongue in cheek previous post. Thought it was obvious.

Last edited by Braniff DC8; 09-08-2020 at 08:55 AM.