View Single Post
Old 05-01-2006, 09:04 AM
dckozak
done, gone skiing

Joined APC: May 2005
Position: Rocking chair
Default your either with us or against us

Originally Posted by FoxHunter
Don, your rhetoric does not cut it. Nor do the personal attacks work. You sold ALPA to the FedEx crew force with certain expectations that have not, nor will not come to pass. I think Bob has a great deal more experience in the area of ALPA and strikes than you do.
Fox
Either your a team player or you ain't. I reviewed your past posting on this site and conclude your not. If you, I, or any other union member has a problem with the way the leadership is progressing with our union than it incumbent on the membership to voice its objections and attempt to moderate the views of the leadership. The other choice would be to take a leadership position and than defend it to the membership. Either way, decisions are made and we all need to support the majority view. You will get a vote on a TA, just like every other dues paying member and the will of the majority will prevail.
Its certainly your right to voice your opinion/objection to the way the union is run. To the degree it sparks useful debate its constructive. The only place you don't get a choice is if we come to a work action, than you are either a member or a traitor.