View Single Post
Old 09-14-2020, 09:55 AM
tyler durden
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2014

Originally Posted by dawgdriver View Post
Name calling now? (starting to remember why I quit coming to this forum). I was describing the industry as a whole. SWA may not be getting WARN letters but I’m quite sure GK has also expressed dire concerns if conditions don’t reverse soon(?). WN has a solid cash position but when air travel gets decimated, it’s only a matter of time before additional steps are taken to stop the hemorrhaging. Hopefully it doesn’t come to that.

By your tone I would’ve suspected you were getting furloughed. Enjoy the fact you’re not, take your own advice and try not to be so defensive (Relax).

To the great folks at SWA, I truly hope you never get WARN letters. Some airlines are impacted more than others but the whole industry will likely suffer come contract negotiations, among other things. To an extent, we are all connected and few will come away unscathed.

Hopefully we can get through this soon.

Best Regards,

‘Skippy’
I kinda gave up on forums too, unless really bored. It's sad because APC used to be a great resource. Lack of interest, declining membership, meaningless topics, turf battles and testosterone. The increase in sponsored ads show traditional forums giving way to other social media and could go the way of email chains of the 90's.