View Single Post
Old 09-15-2020, 09:32 PM
rickair7777
Prime Minister/Moderator

Joined APC: Jan 2006
Position: Engines Turn Or People Swim

Originally Posted by BobZ View Post
Applying western society and culture logic trains to the thinking and behaviors of a closed totalitarian regime determined to be the dominant military and economic world power is a big mistake.
I'm not, I have a great deal of military experience, and the majority of it is right up this alley. I do understand how they think, the USG spent a lot of money on me to make sure of that.

No question this virus came from a CCP bio lab. With high probability associated with military research.....since virtually EVERY aspect of thr CCP state function is tied into military priorities.
BS. Such a virus has zero military utility, none whatsoever. They wouldn't waste the money, they NEED that money for all of the REAL military expansion they are doing.

The CCP infected the entire world with their virus. The charitable best case for this disaster is galactic incompetence.

I doubt even Vegas would have a betting line on the incompetence theory.
It is plausible that it escaped from the lab. More likely it came from the wild via the wet market, there's a REASON that lab was located where it is....