View Single Post
Old 09-16-2020, 10:14 AM
Mesabah
:-)

Joined APC: Feb 2007

Originally Posted by Duffman View Post
Personally I see this as more proof it didn't originate maliciously from the Wuhan Lab because I'm sure China has facilities like Dugway out in the Gobi desert somewhere, which would be better suited for that type of work. Although, it wouldn't surprise me if the virus was released accidentally through bad biowaste protocols, but Chinese wet markets are such a breeding ground for zoonotic viruses that it just seems like the most probable cause. Also, this is, what, the third pandemic in the last 20 years to come from a Chinese wet market? I think it's high time we crack the whip on China for their damn wet markets.
It absolutely wasn’t the wet market. No animal sold at the market, or that’s native to Wuhan could have fostered the mutation for COVID-19. If it came from nature, then there is an intermediary animal that we haven’t discovered yet, that had to first get it from a bat, then undergo decades of mutations.

It’s important to note that the story it came from nature is the crazy conspiracy, given the facts.