View Single Post
Old 09-16-2020, 01:57 PM
Excargodog
Perennial Reserve

Joined APC: Jan 2018

Originally Posted by Knobcrk1 View Post
Its been 41 pages and after many others have told you how it is you’re still a broken record. The vaccine will be available mid next year and eventually the virus will go away due to the vaccine, not because of straight herd immunity. Now you should be happy about this, for whatever reason you’re still rooting against the vaccine. I notice the other pointless thread started about death rates, again it means nothing. It’s dangerous thinking. The virus is still out there and the moment you think it’s getting better it will flame up again.
Saying you think there ought to be an alternate gear extension system is not the same as rooting for a wheels-up landing.

I am NOT rooting against the vaccine nor have I ever done so. I am stating that we ought to be looking at alternatives to vaccination since history tells us there is no guarantee a vaccine will EVER be developed And even if one is developed, it may be only partially effective and it may take years to get adequate numbers of people immunized to make a big difference.

If you can disprove those assertions, go for it. I won’t be the least disappointed to have my pessimism proved wrong.

Last edited by Excargodog; 09-16-2020 at 02:17 PM.