Thread: Was COVID-19 Man Made in Chinese Lab?

Stratosphere , 09-17-2020 09:33 AM
Gets Weekends Off
Stratosphere
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Feb 2010
  • Position
    Bent Over
Quote: I'm not SUGGESTING anything, I'm TELLING you that CCP has no incentive to develop a virus bio weapon.

Terrorists, maybe.

There are so many reasons I can't begin to list them. The big ones are they you cannot control it if you let it loose, and it would be considered a WMD... you would probably get nuked in return.

If you really wanted a bio weapon, it would need to be something like anthrax which can hypothetically be delivered with battlefield weapons.
No incentive? How about world domination and knocking us off the #1 spot and ruining the US economy. I find it ironic that this supposed wet market it originated at is in the same city as a level 4 bio lab. No I guess that has no irony there. Also find it ironic that the same country that unleashed this demon around the world is also in the mix for developing a vaccine for it too. I am not really convinced this was intentionally released but nothing would surprise me when it comes to China. But I absolutely believe it came out of that lab. It doesn't have to be man made they study viruses in their super labs just like we do in ours. It is possible a worker became infected in the lab by accident and by shear sloppiness and it got out of that lab. Regardless the Chinese government knew about it and kept it quiet and silenced anyone who tried to warn the outside world about it. That is way more unforgivable that even Trump sitting on his information. The virus was already out of China and around the world by the time our government knew about it. Why the world is not coming down on China is beyond me. I already considered China the biggest threat to the world even before this virus. But too many people in the ruling classes getting rich while the world suffers either thru various viruses that keep coming out of that part of the world or their crappy products.