Thread: Gojet Hiring!
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2020, 06:24 PM
avi8tor614
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2015

Originally Posted by treelark View Post
This post certainly aged well. (Checks notes) 5 days? Maybe we should all stop pretending we're in the corner suite and privy to the deep internal workings of our company and speculating about whose company is going to do what as though we actually know anything as line pilots.
Ok Mr Treelark, let me set you straight right now. My post has not aged at all let me give you some facts

A) At the time I wrote this email. There were NO FURLOUGH LETTERS and no MOU’s, guess what we still don’t have one. As of today.(FACT) We are in the process of DETERMINING our own pilot group fate as we have a vote that closes Sept 21(Fact) Were/are you able to vote on your fate?

B) Mesa’s recruitment pool is still on notice and ready to go.(Fact) Is yours? We are waiting to see who the next domino may fall. We have to wait to see how other regionals are doing or NOT doing. JO is waiting to see if a “weaker“ regional falters. We can go either way that’s the beauty of it, we are flexible enough to downsize or grow because of our positioning.(Fact) Is your company set up that way? This COVID thing complicates things. But either way Mesa will be here and is not going anywhere.

C) Our 700’s aren’t going anywhere because someone can’t afford them as of right now (Fact)

D) I stand by words PAY ATTENTION our wheels are still spinning as I said we have to see what other regionals can do or NOT do(Fact)

E) I am not sitting in a suite pretending to be privy to any information, not once did I say I was.
I’m sitting in my beautiful home laughing at your idiotic comeback post. (Fact)

F) If your not speculating about the future of YOUR company in this present Time. You already behind the 8 ball (fact)

So please don’t be B hurt by my facts everything I said was truth. Sorry if you don’t like it is what it is.