View Single Post
Old 09-19-2020, 11:03 AM
LoneStar32
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2019

Originally Posted by Cyio View Post
huh? What the hell is wrong with people these days?

I wasn't forced to upgrade when I hit 1000's hours and I didn't upgrade this year. So, perhaps you are snooping through old posts and misread something or got confused, but your info isnt accurate. I never claimed to be an expert at anything, however I do listen to those that have been through things and try to apply it to events that I face, a concept clearly lost on so many in this thread.

When did it become a bad thing to post history to try and not repeat the mistakes of the past or to offer a different perspective on things? Why is the immediate reaction to attack peoples characters and motives? Perhaps its just the climate we are in as a society right now, but either way, pretty pathetic. I just dont understand the hate and anger in this post. The only thing I have learned is that the pilots that are so bitter in this thread clearly have personality traits I dont ever want to share a flight deck with.
Nah, people who wrote this are smarter then you and have lived through all the past lessons you spout. You do not even know what is in the LOA. You coming in here just reeks of jealousy. That’s all, carry on.