Thread: Nov 9th class
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2020, 04:45 AM
DoubleUp686
Line Holder

Joined APC: Dec 2008

Originally Posted by C2078 View Post
I did as well, I did not know it was this bad though. Good thing I don’t have a 30 year career ahead, I probably would not of chosen Brown. EVERYDAY is a constant battle with this company.
Nobody should listen to this donkey and his waffling between overly dramatic complaining and saying it’s a great job.

Is UPS perfect? No, but it is a good job with great benefits flying with some excellent people represented by the best union in the industry.

You’re really going to say, “Every day is a constant battle” to people who want to work here? Do you know what some of these folks are currently going through? They might be getting furloughed or wondering if they are going to get furloughed. Their company might have already gone out of business. They might be away from their families 17+ days on for a fraction of the money. They might be helpless employees for a company with even worse management AND a crappy union that doesn’t fight for them. Maybe they are junior captains at a regional working sub-par 4 days over every single weekend and holiday with no movement in sight.

It is grossly inappropriate and insensitive for you to be so dramatic on a forum for people interested in working here. If you want to complain about how bad your life is because catering messed up your order then do it on the Bar and Grill. Better yet, describe some of these daily “battles” in event reports, and maybe something will get done about them.