View Single Post
Old 09-27-2020, 06:29 AM
Noworkallplay
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2018

Originally Posted by FXLAX View Post
In reality, all these things of the proposed new retirement plan need to be negotiated. Will they be able to get that look back provision? If they don’t, will they abandon it or will they put it in the TA? None of this is known until the TA is published. There is as much usefulness in arguing about look back as there is in arguing about $400/hr pay rates. Maybe that’s the reason why you ignored my last reply to you?
Fastburner didn't answer my question in regards to leaving out facts. Funny thing is he claims he is a new hire which means he wasnt even around for the first “education wave”. You are correct that everything needs to be negotiated just like our current plan. So why are you arguing things that are not even being negotiated yet? Lets all do the survey and step back and see what comes of it. Lets then see what is on the table for negotiations. Keep in mind that whats on the table at the begging may fall off at the end. We are getting the cart ahead of the horse throwing all these guesses and personal opinions out on topics that are not known. I have seen you and a couple others post these long thesis’s about market returns yet we don't even know the hurdle rate and floor. That all has a big effect on accrued benefits. We have people talking about asset class mix and we have professionals who have looked at that. I have a financial advisor for a reason. Major corporations have financial advisors for a reason. Wealthy people have financial advisors for a reason.