View Single Post
Old 10-10-2020, 12:03 PM
RockyMountain
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jul 2018

Originally Posted by colive10 View Post
I dont think giving up years of senority and downgrading myself to go be a new FO at Sky Weisel would put me in a financial position to buy you a beer, but thanks for the offer!
I have to say it but they is the most active and interesting thread on APC, so things are pretty bad in the speculation and fun world.

I think that if you do go to SkyW that your financial position will be greatly improved in about 6 months and if you give me any credit in your decision to go there that you will gladly buy me that beer. Gojet survival? Odds are against it for the next 8 months and even less (obviously) long term. SkyW isn't going anywhere and they are expecting much more flying. Skywest is transitioning people from the CRJ to the ERJ, they are already short of captains on the ERJ. They are upgrading onto the ERJ. They just took 25 planes from Expressjet and are behind.

If they do get even more planes then the lose, then upgrades will be fast and you will make twice as much as SkyW than you make at Gojet. You need to get in that first class. I want that damm beer!