View Single Post
Old 10-14-2020, 08:48 AM
Starlifter27
New Hire

Joined APC: Apr 2007
Position: Right Seat
Default Responsibility when "NQ"

This isn't really a 23K question, but I couldn't start a new thread for some reason, so this seemed like a good spot for my question since it's somewhat related.

I'm a narrow body FO that's gone NQ for lack of currency. I actually turned into a pumpkin back in August and filled out the availability form on icrew back then. I'm on reserve this month and all my long call days have been coded "NQ" and I no longer show on the reserve availability list. My question is what's my responsibility for contact? At some point they're gonna send me to a RECY sim, but how much notification do they have to give me? Is it still a 12 hour leash if I'm not technically on long call? On a related note, I saw something somewhere that if it's been more than 180 days you get two OE legs with a LCP. I'm over 180 days since I flew, but I had CQ in May, so does that count?

I looked in training and scheduling in the PWA, but can't find anything. Figured I'd ask here before I call ALPA since I don't know if this falls under scheduling or training.

Appreciate anyone with any knowledge to chime in.