Thread: Furlough
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2020, 05:21 AM
putzin
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2006

Originally Posted by Tom Bradys Cat View Post
How do you know they can CLEARLY ride it out longer than F9 if you don't know the numbers?
The dude is an unstable old man, I wouldn't pay too much attention to his lame assertions. Especially given the fact he can't even figure out the correct daily cash burn at his own airline and the majority of posts are moronic at best.

He rates up there with your company apologists (aero and toga) that rant about how F9 made money in 2q then support your substandard COLAs. Bottom line is you guys got your azzez handed to you by Franky and Indigo.

As for your survival, I think you have a pretty damn good chance as long as Indigo keeps emptying those pockets in F9. I'm pretty sure they see the US as the best possible country to recover some of their investment back from their attempt at world domination. Their domination seemed plausible and like a great idea pre covid, I'm not so sure now. Though given the fact they never made it to IPO, maybe it wasn't working out as planned? Time will tell.

That's just my 2¢ and worth exactly that about Indigo and F9. I'm spot on though about the dumb$hit from SWA. 😊