Thread: Furlough
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2020, 08:46 AM
Aero1900
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2012
Position: 1900D CA

Originally Posted by putzin View Post
He rates up there with your company apologists (aero and toga) that rant about how F9 made money in 2q then support your substandard COLAs. Bottom line is you guys got your azzez handed to you by Franky and Indigo
I'm not a company apologist. I just have this ability to comprehend reality, which is not particularly common around here.

I never said that the 35 hour cola was anything other than substandard. I did however point out that since it was completely optional, and was in no way a concession, it wasn't worth getting too upset about. Any time your company pays you money and benefits to sit home and not work for an extended period of time (especially during a business crisis) its a good deal.

Southwest and United (among others) offered more lucrative leaves of absence than us. No question. But they are also going to be looking at contract concessions. We aren't. Southwest has already asked the pilots to take a pay cut, and I guarantee United will follow. I don't need to apologize for Frontier.

Best of luck to all, and I mean that whole heartedly

Last edited by Aero1900; 10-21-2020 at 09:00 AM.