View Single Post
Old 10-21-2020, 11:24 AM
FTv3
Social Media retired.

Joined APC: May 2018

Originally Posted by Recliner View Post
Gateway....thank you

What is the parking like in Denver? How is that commute to SDF?

If you are depositioning via a CML ticket and your plan is not to go back to one of your two listed addresses.....so you won't be using that ticket.....will that unused airfare go into your travel bank?

FTv3 - Thank you for taking so much time to explain the ins and outs....your posts have been very helpful.
AFA I remember, there is ample parking at the gateway, a permit is required, and an employee bus that runs once or twice an hour around the airport if you need to get to/from the terminal, rental car place, etc.

Commute is super easy. To get a feel for ups specific flights check out:

Link to UPS jumpseat/flight finder

or use flightaware. There were some directs before COVID - perhaps a DEN commuter will chime in with specifics. I just texted a guy I know that commutes from there. I’ll post when I hear back.

CML tickets index values (62% of it anyway) will be deposited into your travel bank if you don’t use the company provided ticket or a UPS jumpseat to return to your domicile or home on record. If on reserve you pretty much have to take it / go as scheduled. CMLs in the middle of a trip fall into a bit of a grey area. Edit to add: So basically if you buy your own ticket, use miles, JS or nonrev you’ll get the credit. Also, you can’t game the system and use a JS on a route the company has bought you a ticket on.