Thread: Allegiant Air
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2020, 07:19 AM
Margaritaville
It's 5 o'clock somewhere

Joined APC: Oct 2020

Originally Posted by SladeTin View Post
People used to say that your worst day at Allegiant is better than your best day at a regional. With the current management group that is 100% false. I can honestly say this place is far worse than the regional I came from many years ago. When the time comes that Allegiant starts to hire again, anybody who applies here needs a sanity check. Stick it out wherever you are until you can be hired somewhere that has a shred of respect for you as a human being.
This place is making Mesa look good. They did okay for a while, but right around the time they put an ex flight attendant in charge of flight operations, it started going down hill. Now it’s literally the worst place I’ve ever worked, and I’ve worked some crappy flying jobs. I’ve never seen a management group so eager to violate or twist agreements they have signed and attack their “valued employees”. They have declared war on us simply because we won’t take pandemic concessions after they increased their cash reserves by 200 million this year. Anyone who comes to work here, or anyone in the bottom 50% of this seniority list who stays here, needs a psych test. It’s like having an abusive spouse.