Thread: Class drops..
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2020, 01:27 PM
Adlerdriver
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2007
Position: 767 Captain

Originally Posted by Noworkallplay View Post
Heads up to all applicants. I have had 2 friends recently interview. Both of them are currently at other legacy carriers. They both put in applications after February of this year. Both of them when asked why FedEx said “I have always wanted FedEx” even though they didn't have an app on file until the pandemic broke out or they hadn’t updated until after pandemic broke out. They then got stern questions in regards to the response, in my opinion rightfully so, since it didn't match reality with the application. They both got the “no thanks”. Both of them felt like the discussion in regards to this was the reason for the “no” because of the reaction it created by the panel interviewers.

Dont come to the interview and lie!!!!!! This is a test of character. If you lie about this what else will you lie about? The biggest thing the interviewer is looking for is honesty in regards to everything. Don't wast a millions of dollars job over trying to bs a pilot on the interview panel.
Two comments:
1. I don't think we really want pilots here who actually need this advice. Interview process 2, dummies zero.
2. You need to find smarter friends .