View Single Post
Old 10-26-2020, 08:37 AM
ElCaribe
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2020

Originally Posted by da42pilot View Post
In my senior year in college, I had to submit a form that was akin to a “request to graduate” or something like that. This prompted an audit of my coursework to verify I met all requirements. Once you hear back from those folks and they confirm you’re done, I’d check that box.
I still wouldn’t unless you know the exact date on the diploma. Trust me when I say HR/recruiting cares that you’re not off by even a day. That’s just the way they are. They don’t have time to hear stories/explanations for errors. It’s just the way it is.This pandemic induced downturn will make hiring at the majors even more competitive with them shrinking. So you’re off by a day and correct the issue. No big deal. Except for the other thousand applicants who don’t have the error at all. I’m not trying to be an APC uptight know it all. I’m just saying to be as 100% accurate as possible and get the edge over everyone else. I was given similar advice long ago and after having gone through the major hiring processes I’m glad I listened.