Thread: Allegiant Air
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2020, 05:47 AM
Margaritaville
It's 5 o'clock somewhere

Joined APC: Oct 2020

Originally Posted by G4er View Post
Family first, then work is the reason I stay. I value the respect of my family. Good for you that you are in lush green pastures. I wouldn’t give up being home with my family every night for any airline. I like your condescending tone, “my feelings are so important that I would take that over spending more time with my family” Implying my values are messed up. If I traded my schedule for yours my wife would never respect me again. That’s what I love about her, she gets it.
Originally Posted by SloNLow View Post
A lot of whining going on. I get it. Some pilots aren’t cut out for this job. Good grief, we fly a few legs per day...usually two. I actually enjoy my job at Allegiant and choose G4 over the Legacies, as do others. Hoping for a speedy return for our furloughed pilots.
Most of the people who feel this way are senior in base and seat, therefore it doesn't affect them, so they don't care. "I'm in! Quick, pull up the ladder"!

There's a lot that needs to be improved in this place, and just because it hasn't hit you yet, doesn't mean it won't. I guarantee, when it does, the two or you will be whining the loudest on the union's ***** page.