Old 11-01-2020, 07:07 AM
Aviatormar
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2007
Position: CH2T Worst plane ever

Originally Posted by Airhead250 View Post
A thought for all 121 pilots.

JumpHub enables you to get the most out of agreements your airlines may already have, such as cargo and unscheduled operators that your airline has agreements with now.

Some of these operations have non existent schedules or no easy way to search and request a ride.

Picture this, you are denied boarding on your last available non-rev flight home and you look down the airport and see a bunch of cargo guys, your airline has and agreement with most of these but how do you find out the schedule? How do you request?

Most have a "call Dispatch" or "submit a form" button for all jumpseat requests. That is if you can even find their schedule or pop up flights that you could use.

I challenge any 121 pilot to go through their ops manual and see what agreements their airline has with every cargo or unscheduled operator, and try to figure out how to find a flight and request one with each.

The systems are virtually non existent or inconvenient. I flew for an unscheduled CASS operator and we almost never utilized it because schedules were non existent or cumbersome to request, especially in a hurry.

JumpHub centralizes everything for you in a one stop shop for Jumpseat requests on these operators.

135 empty legs are just a small part of the wider program.

Thanks.

You know that's all available in the alpa app, right? Same exact information, in a list with links to timetables.... it's a good thought but I'll accept the challenge.