View Single Post
Old 11-12-2020, 09:32 PM
TransWorld
Gets Everyday Off

Joined APC: Aug 2016
Position: Relaxed

Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
This is a fact. He appointed a failed slum lord, a guy that said smoking doesn’t cause cancer, and a random x-ray tech to his task force. Nine of his inner circle are in jail or awaiting sentencing. It is no surprise that the high school cafeteria Cheeto mafia couldn’t make it in real life.

Biden doesn’t have to come out of his basement for a while. He crushed Trump and his boat rallies from his basement, while wearing slippers, so I’m guessing, with an assembled team of experts, he can right the ship. Sadly, he’ll be inheriting 250,000 cases a week or more, but I expect there’ll at least be a cogent strategy. I mean, if you don’t consider warm weather, injecting bleach, or sunbathing a way to defeat a pandemic.
Interesting he won the election in his slippers in his basement. Any other plausible explanation? In some states that Trump won, there were more Republicans elected down ballot. In some states it appears where Trump lost, there were more Republicans elected down ballot. Strangest coat tails. Works in some states and against in other states.