View Single Post
Old 02-07-2008, 06:19 AM
RockyBoy
Doesn't Get Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2007

Originally Posted by Rhino Driver View Post
Dude,

Do I even need to justify myself. Once again, some DEADBEAT, I'm assuming RJ guy, tries to stir the pot between MIL and CIV. Well guy, enjoy yourself. Bottom line is, YOU suck, and are probably a disgruntled piece of ******* that couldn't get into the military. You probably don't even have a college degree and YOU ARE the reason our profession has gone down the ********er. Oh well, keep on walking around the terminals with your jacket unbuttoned, you're IPOD earphones in, and in general, looking like an unprofessional piece of *******. Keep on pulling our industry down with you. In the end, I only hope the rest of us can pull together, keep SCOPE in check, and never give ******bags like you the time of day!!! Good luck buddy!
Just joking dude! I have all the respect in the world for our military aviators and know that you guys/gals are the best at what you do. Delta has always preferred military folks and if they could get 100% from the military, I'm sure they would. I think the schoolhouse is happy with the mix they are now getting. I think we also need a bunch of RJ guys at Delta to help pull together on the SCOPE issue. We've seen the darkside and I believe we will be more against relaxing scope than those who have not experienced the RJ dreamworld. Sorry for stirring the pot, I should have resisted but it was just too easy.