Thread: TSA Numbers
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2020, 11:36 AM
StallWeezy
Gets his house in order

Joined APC: Sep 2017

Originally Posted by GateAgent007 View Post
I thought this was all going to go away on November 4th? What gives? Maybe people are calling it a full blown pandemic crisis because it actually IS a FULL BLOWN PANDEMIC CRISIS? Cases have doubled in the last 2 weeks - nationwide this time. (yes cases do count, don't bother) For you to sit back rest on your "personal data and experience" about what is ahead of us is absolutely fool hardy. And honestly it makes me question your risk assessment in the flight deck.

We haven't seen the worst of this yet. It's not expected to peak until MID-JANUARY. Thousands of dead per day for months. It's going to be the worst thing this country's faced in a long long time. And you'd rather get COVID. K, buddy. Death rates will soar when hospitals hit capacity because even though we've got treatments, there's no way these people will be able to receive them.

You curse Fauci for hurting the economy, but he's one of the few people of this administration who's giving it straight. (don't bring up the mask thing, it's old news)

I'm blown away that rather than attack the virus, you're counting on apathy to save you. It won't happen.
Bring out your dead.