Thread: Allegiant Air

ramalama , 11-15-2020 06:40 PM
Line Holder
ramalama
Line Holder
close
  • Joined APC
    Jan 2017
Quote: Its funny that anyone would point out shady business deals by Biden without acknowledging Trump’s connections. We know Trump is Putin’s lap dog, we know Russia hacked election machines in 2016, and Putin has all but said that he helped Trump win in 2016.

As far as this election result, I haven’t heard anyone say the results shouldn’t be looked into. The Republican Secretary of State in Georgia put it best, and in my mind, it pretty much covers the result in every disputed state... he said that during the recount, they expect to find irregularities, but there won’t be enough to overturn the result.

I am getting tired of talking about all of this too, especially when it becomes a matter of addressing the same tired talking points over and over. No matter what anyone says, the election is over. In order for any of this to make it to the Supreme Court, the cases have to make their way through the lower courts, and so far every attempt to challenge a result in a lower court has resulted in the judge tossing the case. The only place Trump has a chance of having a significant number of ballots tossed is Pennsylvania because they were told to set aside the 10k mail in ballots received after Nov 3. Biden leads in PA by 59k votes, so that 10k don’t matter.

People want Trump to concede so that Biden can begin the work of transitioning and so that Trumps followers will accept it. Instead, he’s screaming that he was screwed and cheated and the proud boys are saying they’re sitting outside DC waiting for him to call them up. I have no doubt that once those cosplayers pull something, they’ll quickly be put down by the Secret Service and FBI, but they’re still a bunch of zealots with loaded guns.

In the meantime, Trump is desperately trying to raise money and he’s playing golf and rage tweeting about Fox News. He’s bitter that he lost and he’s not interested in pretending to do the job anymore. He’ll play a ****load of golf so that he can pocket as much taxpayer cash as he can before Jan 20. Don’t be surprised if he spends the next 2 months in Mar A Lago and read the fine print before sending him any money.

Done politicking, peace.
You're so misguided. What a shame.