Thread: Here Comes Swayne

Cyio , 11-19-2020 03:44 AM
Gets Weekends Off
Cyio
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Mar 2017
Quote: Honestly the kid makes good videos, I definitely vibe with them. That being said, it’s undeniable he seeks attention which is cringeworthy but I’ve seen substantially worse. What makes me personally have no respect for him? That would be right around the time I hear him slip in an advertisement on “logten pro” or whatever. I’d say filming an approved video for Envoy and then using that video to profit off advertising is the same as accepting a tip from a passenger.
I really have nothing against the guy personally and to be honest, have only seen his videos because people made such a huge fuss over it. What turned me against it was the videos being made during negotiations when things were really clicking. That should not have happened and if he is in fact advertising for things inside of a company-approved video, that is pretty slimy as well and should come to a quick halt.

I know the argument is that anyone could get "approval" to make videos like these, but in reality that is a lie. This guy fit the perfect image they wanted and allowed it. They certainly wouldn't approve me to make videos so it sets up this uneven playing field where some get to make extra money and others are shut out, not by work but by the companies policies. That seems wrong. If he wants to continue making videos like these while the rest of us cant or are not allowed to, perhaps he should jump out of the union and become a management pilot.