View Single Post
Old 11-19-2020, 04:21 PM
Finessed
Banned

Joined APC: Nov 2020

Originally Posted by dremaldent View Post
I think 50 seaters will go away as they said, but making any reduction in 50 seat flying during the pandemic is a bad move imo. I think they're going to wait until after things calm down a little bit and we see passenger numbers returning to normal before they switch them out.

That being said, Air Wisconsin is making some interesting pushes to hire additional flight attendants. Some of that is due to attrition, but they seem to be growing the amount of FAs needed overall. That combined with the addition mechanics that they are looking for now seems to point to the possibility of the company strongly believing that a 700 deal will be met.

You're right that Air Wis always finds a way to survive. I think the company leaders have a very solid plan in place that they don't want to show publicly yet for whatever reason. At the very least, they are making moves that are consistent with plans to continue operations well after the pandemic.
I have 3 friends that came from Air Wisco. We all fly for the same legacy now, but all 3 of them are specifically humbled individuals and great guys to be around.

I wish you guys the best, it’s tough to be at the mercy of United but I do believe efforts are being made to keep this regional around for a while.