Gets Weekends Off
JamesNoBrakes
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Nov 2011
  • Position
    Volleyball Player
Quote: Please, along with the other request, provide the link that courts have determined all affidavits are not credible and are no longer evidence.
So far, it's been a joke. Affidavits are basically a sworn statement. One person says "he did this" which is easily countered by the other party saying "no I didn't". So far, the court cases have been thrown out for lack of evidence, no specific times, names, actions, etc. If these people were observing some sort of fraud or lawbreaking, you'd need to know what time, location, who it was or some way to identify them, what part was contrary to the law, etc. If you actually had a case, then you'd then subpoena the records indicated in your affidavits that prove your case, get the people on the stand that acted contrary and show this, etc. It's one thing to make an affidavit to Fox News or a lawyer, and another to introduce it into court, so you might hear how there are "thousands of affidavits" or something, but I guarantee that thousands don't make it to court, because the lawyers know many of these will lead to perjury or incrimination of the person making the affidavit. They may use this to showboat, saying to the judge "we have thousands of affidavits", but if they have to put the money where their mouth is, it falls apart if there is no substantial information within those affidavits. If you think what you've heard so far (and has almost unilaterally been thrown out or where the administration has pulled their lawsuit back) is the basis of solid case building...I don't know what to say...It's nothing more than desperate frivolous attention getting and trying to divide people further. It's not rocket science to build a case, but it can't be based on what you want to be true, it has to be based on what is true. If you have enough money and time, you can bog the system down with what you want to be true...