Thread: RIP
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2020, 09:45 AM
Approach1260
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2018

Originally Posted by chrisreedrules View Post
There are no carrots to offer lol. Time is on their side and unfortunately the process we are barreling towards doesn’t necessarily favor labor. I’ve benefitted from SAP for years but I also recognize that there are better systems out there that are more efficient for all parties involved.

This is the main reason I would like to see CJ take a leadership role in the coming months. He has very intimate knowledge of PBS (which like it or not is what we are heading towards) and he has a lot of experience in a vast number of areas with the organization and the company. The other guy doesn’t and in this environment we can’t afford to have someone learn as they go. We need someone who knows wtf is going on right out of the gate.

I'd argue that in this environment we can't afford someone like CJ who stood by while Travis Ricks was given unilateral authority by the MEC. Yes as the vice chair CJ didn't have a vote, but he said himself on the Facebook page that he didn't even bother to try to stand up to Rick's and the MEC because he didn't see any point.

CJ does good work with the spreadsheets and data, but I don't want a Captain rep who would ever think that there's no point in fighting for the pilot group. He probably wouldn't have won, but at least he could say he tried.