View Single Post
Old 11-28-2020, 10:57 AM
FXLAX
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2017
Default SA 777 Stall on Departure?

Originally Posted by rickair7777 View Post
That part is true. But the dispatch profiles were changed to get everyone off the back side of the power curve, and it STILL kept happening for years.

But give me a break... if people don't listen to the company, the FAA, and SAPA, they're not going to listen to a union. Slacker/bro culture got so bad that I up and QUIT. I'm a big fan of unions at mainline but it's not a religious thing with me... it's a business proposition. I know what they're good for, and what they're not.

I’m not sure what your disagreement for a union at a regional is all about. The union at both function for the same thing, to help the pilot group in everything from the ERC, training review boards, benefit boards, disciplinary hearings, aeromedical, contract negotiations, contract compliance, communications, etc, and many more things I can’t remember off the top of my head right now. How does any of those things not “good for” the regional pilot? Maybe this attitude is correlative to the stalling issue and rollover on the ASAP exclusion? Sometimes you need an entity with a spine to do for the pilots what they won’t do on their own.