View Single Post
Old 02-08-2008, 07:01 AM
upndsky
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2008
Position: Bebe Bus De L'Air Assistant Aerial Conveyance Facilitator

Originally Posted by Adolphus Coors View Post
1. You receive training pay while you sit idle.

2. You will be converted to regular pay when you complete domestic OE. However, traing pay is paid "up to date" while regular pay is payed "after the fact" so there maybe a month where yo don't receive pay. For example you are on training pay until March 31. Your March 31 paycheck will pay you current as of March 31. You start regular pay April 1, but you are not payed for April pay until May so your May 1 paycheck will be part of your garuntee for April and your May 15th paycheck will be the rest of your garuntee + any overages + perdiem. I was payed training pay during that off month anyway, but now I pay back $300 per paycheck for 9 paychecks.

*For all of those who are already here and not sure when you should have been converted to regular pay; look on ecrew at your personal data and it will show when your conversion date was.

Hope that helps

Glad to have you here
Thanks for clarifying that. I understand the deal with pay lag. It's the same way where I'm at. The first pay check is for what you're due, the middle check is for what you did last month.

That tax refund deal looks like it might come in handy.