View Single Post
Old 12-05-2020, 04:47 PM
jtf560
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2006

Originally Posted by RhinoDriverF4F View Post
You have no business being in the passenger lobby. They are not your friends nor do they ask for your company.

You are their pilots, nothing more...........

You see Airline Pilots hanging out in the first class lounge?? Nope......
I don't know the circumstances of when he was told not to be there, but there are times when pilots need to be in the passenger lobbies. It is very possible to have a question that needs to be answered by the CSRs in the lobby and while CMH and the other NetJets branded FBOs always bring the passengers out to us, one pilot is supposed to be in the lobby to greet the passengers almost everywhere else. I was personally yelled at by the former long time CSR at the NetJets FBO in PBI when I went into the lobby. I ignored her and continued on to the front desk while getting more and more heat from this former CSR. I bit my tongue and then calmly asked the lady at the front desk for the keys to my rental car that are only available from her at the front desk. The CSR shut up and left me alone after that, but didn't apologize for her Nazi behavior. I was rather pleased when she was shown the front door herself.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk