View Single Post
Old 12-06-2020, 06:07 PM
point432
On Reserve Forever

Joined APC: Sep 2009
Position: Would you like fries with that gear, sir?

Originally Posted by Fixnem2Flyinem View Post
at bitefr8dg or however you spell it. You blame ATI for the lack of pay, but how do you defend this contract. You guys are simply agreeing to our rates plus 2 percent for five years, giving up some work rules for the 5% DC. If this passes your group, in all honestly you have no room to talk.... my .02

If that makes you mad, then maybe you should put into context what is needed to sustain business. We are working with a very business savvy group, a group that makes DHL look like amateurs, so the group that accepts what is “real” may get the boost. Thats all

Sustain business? You should ask the people you work for. If this matches what you have, then how are you going to justify any more than what we have? “Oh yeah Rich, we $@“? a fatter $@!$ than those ABX guys.”

I’ve JS’d with you guys and found good company with the folks flying me home. They seemed humble and I respected them. But this contract has been getting out of hand. What do you want? Wait till you guys have had 2 contracts so we can get 1/2? Then justify how you’re cheaper when clearly your 2x more expensive and then lie to Hete about it. “Yeah Rich, I know its $350 and hr...but we are willing to make guys work 25 days a month.”

There are some of us that want to have some sorta project harmony here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk